A cookie is a small script placed on the user’s computer or mobile device (e.g. PC, tablet, smartphone etc.). Cookies can, among other things, be used to compile statistics on user behaviour on the website and to optimize the content.
A cookie is a passive file that cannot carry computer viruses or install malware. Some cookies are placed by parties other than the one in the address bar (URL) of the browser (so-called third parties). Such cookies may be cookies performing basic website features, enabling the different functions of the website, others may be placed for the purpose of gathering data through analytical tools. This means, that cookies developed and/or installed by parties other than the owner of the website are stored on the website.
Some cookies are only stored on the user’s device as long as the user has his/her browser open (session cookies). Other cookies are stored for a longer period (persistent cookies). When the user returns to the website, the session cookies will be placed again, while the persistent cookie is automatically renewed. We use different types of cookies. Some cookies are set by third-party services that appear on our site. Cookies enable us to measure the traffic to our website and the ways users interact with the website.
• Improve your experience on the site
• Improve page design
• Keep statistics on visits and behavior on the website
• Target online advertising
How do you delete or disable cookies?
The procedure for deleting or disabling cookies on your device depends on the browser you are using. If you are using a PC, you can delete cookies by using the keyboard shortcut in your browser: [CTRL]+[SHIFT]+[Delete].
If this procedure is not successful, or if you are using an Apple computer, please click the link in the browser you are using:
• Internet Explorer
• Mozilla Firefox
• Google Chrome
• iPhone, iPad and other Apple devices
• Android phones
Processing of personal data through cookies
When you use our website, information regarding your behaviour and your IP address may be collected through cookies. With respect to such data processing Aleta is data controller.
• Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR (legitimate interest). Our legitimate interest is to offer you an interesting website that works in the best possible way, for statistical purposes and as well as to provide relevant advertisements.
• Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR (contract). Our legitimate interest is to make sure that our website works properly by the means of necessary and functional cookies.
Data controller and your rights
Aleta A/S is data controller and website owner with regard to the placement of cookies.
Our contact details are stated below:
CVR-nr. 29 83 93 95
Ingerslevs Boulevard 3
8000 Aarhus C